The attention of the Central Regional NDC Youth Wing has been drawn to a petition authored by the NPP Central Regional Secretary calling on the CID to commence criminal investigations against Hon. Dr. James Gyakye Quayson, the Member of Parliament of Assin North Constituency over the NPP’s infantile and trumped-up claims of possession of dual citizenship by the highly esteemed MP.
While we will ordinarily not dignify such masturbative maneuverings of a failed Regional Secretary with a response, this release has become necessary because we see this latest effort of the secretary as a calculated attempt by the failed Regional Secretary who is desperately looking for vents to resurrect his crestfallen political career and hence will clutch on the least straw to give oxygen to his re-election bid as a Regional Secretary due to his abysmal performance in the just-ended elections.
It is said he who comes to the table of equity must do so with clean hands. It is on this note that we remind the said petitioner of the fact that he is embrawled in the company of hardened and congenital criminals with whom he dines and wines, and he must do what is necessary now that he has discovered his petitioning ink to call for investigations into their dubious and crooked acts of his colleagues. We remind the petitioner of a few of such instances:
- ~ A leading member of your Regional executives’ committee is hugely indebted to NIB, a debt he has failed to pay using the organs of power, petition the CID to investigate him.
- ~ A leading member of your Regional Executives Committee stole and sold seized excavators, petition the CID to investigate him.
- ~ A Municipal Chief Executive of the NPP in the Central Region capriciously spent over Eighty Thousand Ghana Cedis (80,000) from the Assembly’s coffers to paint the Mankessim roundabout, petition the CID to investigate him.
- Watch Video: Only Hardwork Can Help Us To Win Kintampo Seats For The First Time-PCs.
- #ElectionBillboard: #2020Polls: Do Not Engage Youths In Elections Vandalism – Lady Prophet Grace Fumes
- President Commissions 36.5 Million Dollars Hospital In The Tain District
We remind the NPP and their assigns that all their malaised, jaundiced, and machiavellian machinations to deny the good people of Assin North constituency representation in parliament is not only evil and irresponsible but dangerous precedents that will hunt them in the not too distant future.
Long Live Hon Dr. James Gyakye Quayson!
Long Live the good people of Assin North!!
Long Live Ghana!!
Central Regional Youth Wing
0243341521 / 0249999145 / 0243880375
Source: Henry Donkor | Hbtvghana.com