22 views

Ventilator Bursts Into Flames In COVID-19 Isolation Centre


Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0

Covid-19 patients have to run for their lives after a ventilator in the ward they were admitted caught fire.

This, however, attracted mixed reactions on social media, having many terms such incidents as double trouble.

The footage that was shared on social media shows four medics, who are dressed in hazmats, surrounding a patient on a hospital bed in Vadodara, India.

Read also: Politics Is Not About Bloodshed – Sindaa NDC Youth To Akufo-Addo



God being so good, the report says all the patients were rescued.

See Photos:

 

 

Ventilator Bursts Into Flames In COVID-19 Isolation Centre

 

Ventilator Bursts Into Flames In COVID-19 Isolation Centre
Ventilator Bursts Into Flames In COVID-19 Isolation Centre

Disclaimer
Hbtvghana.com is not responsible for the reportage or opinions of contributors published on the website. Read our disclaimer.
Send your news stories to [email protected] and via WhatsApp on +233 27 661 0660.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *