The Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority has announced it will be impounding the vehicles of drivers without valid license on the road.
The exercise, which is in accordance with Road Traffic Regulations 47, 158 of LI 2180 of 2012, will begin on May 1.
Those to be affected by the directive include drivers;
- Driving without original license
- Do not have license at all
- Driving with expired license
- Driving with photocopied license
- Driving with fake license
- Use wrong class of license.
According to the DVLA, there will be “no exemptions except [for] vehicles [with] police, prisons, fire, military and immigration registered number plates.”
“Please treat this as a caution to avoid embarrassment and inconvenience,” it warned.
DISCLAIMER: The Views, Comments, Opinions, Contributions and Statements made by Readers and Contributors on this platform do not necessarily represent the views or policies of Homebase Television Ltd.
- President Commissions 36.5 Million Dollars Hospital In The Tain District
- You Will Not Go Free For Killing An Hard Working MP – Akufo-Addo To MP’s Killer
- I Will Lead You To Victory – Ato Forson Assures NDC Supporters