A victim of recent market fires in Kumasi says he has learnt a valuable lesson about how dangerous petrol can be when exposed to naked fire.
Jamal Owusu Kyei lit incense in his shop at close range to fuel meant for his generator, causing an inferno that nearly burnt him alive.
He escaped with some burns to his face and hands, as firefighters struggled to save his shop.
Luv FM’s Erastus Asare Donkor has more in the following video report.
- President Commissions 36.5 Million Dollars Hospital In The Tain District
- You Will Not Go Free For Killing An Hard Working MP – Akufo-Addo To MP’s Killer
- I Will Lead You To Victory – Ato Forson Assures NDC Supporters