Meghan wins ruling in Mail on Sunday privacy fight

Meghan wins ruling in Mail on Sunday privacy fight

Meghan wins ruling in Mail on Sunday privacy fight

Views: 103
Read Time:48 Second

Meghan wins ruling in Mail on Sunday privacy fight

The Duchess of Sussex has won the latest stage in her legal fight against the publisher of the Mail on Sunday.

The Court of Appeal rejected Associated Newspapers’ attempt to have a trial over its publication of extracts from Meghan’s letter to her father.

A High Court judge earlier this year ruled in favour of the duchess in the privacy and copyright case.

He said the issues were so clear cut there was no need for a full hearing.

That decision has now been upheld.

Meghan Markle

Meghan’s lawyers had said her letter to Thomas Markle in August 2018 in was “deeply personal” and “self-evidently was intended to be kept private”.

Share and Enjoy !

Shares
See also  Archbishop Desmond Tutu’s funeral set for January 1: Foundation