Ventilator Bursts Into Flames In COVID-19 Isolation Centre

Ventilator Bursts Into Flames In COVID-19 Isolation Centre

Ventilator Bursts Into Flames In COVID-19 Isolation Centre

Views: 309
Read Time:38 Second

Covid-19 patients have to run for their lives after a ventilator in the ward they were admitted caught fire.

This, however, attracted mixed reactions on social media, having many terms such incidents as double trouble.

The footage that was shared on social media shows four medics, who are dressed in hazmats, surrounding a patient on a hospital bed in Vadodara, India.

Read also: Politics Is Not About Bloodshed – Sindaa NDC Youth To Akufo-Addo

God being so good, the report says all the patients were rescued.

See Photos:

 

 

33007784 8718099 image a 7 1599737288603 scaled
Ventilator Bursts Into Flames In COVID-19 Isolation Centre

 

Ventilator Bursts Into Flames In COVID-19 Isolation Centre
Ventilator Bursts Into Flames In COVID-19 Isolation Centre

Share and Enjoy !

Shares
See also  COVID-19: Dr Oko-Boye APPOINTED Deputy Health Minister