General Information Collected:
When visiting our site, some general information is collected including: IP address (your computer’s unique signature) Operating system (e.g., Windows 95) Browser software (e.g., Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape) Internet Service Provider etc. The information we collect is aggregated to reflect the population as a whole rather than focused on individuals. We use it to help us better understand the people who visit our Web site and to continually improve our services. In addition, like many other sites with paid advertising, we disclose some of this non- personally identifiable, aggregate information to advertisers to inform them of the number of people who have seen and clicked on their advertisements.
Third Party Service Providers:
From time to time we partner with third party service providers to offer additional products and services within the Web site. To participate in these offerings, you may be asked to provide personal information and agree to terms and conditions relating to the third party service provider. Such requests for information will be displayed and requested by the third party in a straightforward manner with explanation as to whose privacy statement governs the collection of such information.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- President Akufo-Addo to launch 2017 anti-corruption week today
- Free SHS: CHASS boss “not current” – Dep. Edu. Minister
- Ghana among 10 countries with worst access to toilets – Report
- I love having sex – Ebony
- Tyrese reunites with his daughter after months of epic drama
- Woyome wants 5-judge panel to hear his case
- Govt alone can’t fight corruption – Rawlings
- Q2 2017: 225,085 numbers ported
- Dep. EC boss to drag EOCO to court
- Peace FM ,Okay FM and others temporary shutdown